Journey to Madison

Saturday, March 15, 2014


MADI’S CORNER:
The day has arrived!  I woke up at 7:00 am.  My grandpa drove us to the airport.  He gave me some lucky money for spending.  We boarded the plane around 12:00.  The flight to Hong Kong was about 13 hours and 2 more hours to Chongqing.  I’m staying in CQ for about 3-4 days and then I’m off to Xian to see the Terracotta warriors.  After Xian is Beijing.  On the plane, I talked with my Mom and Dad, played with my DSI, talked and played with my China Sisters, watched TV and looked out the window.  I was exhausted after the plane rides.  I got off the plane and the officers had us take off our stuff and put it in bins so they could check it.  They took away our water because you are not allowed liquids.  On airplanes, you can drink it but you can’t bring it on or off.  After that we had to get our luggage and it turned out that we were looking at the wrong carousel.  Then there was a 40 minute bus ride to our hotel!  The hotel is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home